TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Privacy – Pursuant to the European regulation – GDPR n. 2016/679 on the protection of personal data we inform you that Wunderhorn keeps your personal data in its archive. The data controller is Claudio Andreatta, NDRCLD57A11A952P, born in Bolzano on 11.01.1957. They will be used observing the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The data stored are those strictly necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations and the contact details relating to email and telephone and/or mobile number as communicated. The processing of personal data will be aimed at fulfilling the legal obligations themselves and for sending information and advertising material or for communications of a personal nature or initiatives and offers. You always have the right to access your personal data, request an electronic copy, update your data, correct and integrate them, as well as request the cancellation or revocation of your consent. The data is kept until your cancellation request. For any request in this regard, write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. By booking Wunderhorn or writing to the e-mail address indicated, also via the appropriate online form, you confirm that you have read the above text, approve it and accept the following general terms and conditions.
2. Reservations, payment methods and cancellation – Reservations, made both directly and through intermediaries, are subject to cancellation terms and payment methods that vary according to the booking method chosen, as specified at the time of booking.
3. I arrive -On the day of arrival, the accommodation is available to guests from 4.30 pm. The arrival time must be communicated one day in advance.
4. Departure – On the day of departure, the accommodation must be vacated by 10.30 at the latest.
5. NO smoking policy – Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the house, with the exception of the terrace.
6. City tax – For guests aged 14 and over, a tourist tax of € 1 per person per day (up to a maximum of 10 days) is payable. This tourist tax is not included in the price. The fee must be paid upon arrival in cash.
7. Animals – Animals, even small ones, are not allowed.
8. Damage – Any damage must be communicated to the lessor immediately and in any case before departure. The damages found will be charged to the guests who are responsible for them.
9. It is forbidden to sublease or loan, in whole or in part, the real estate unit.
10. Contract – The contractual relationship is governed by the rental contract for tourist use which guests undertake to sign upon arrival. The contract contains only what is described on this page “Terms and conditions -Privacy”. The contract can be viewed by clicking here.
11. The contractual relationship is governed by Italian law. Jurisdiction is Trento.